BMC Digital Healthis recruiting new Editorial Board Members. With an increasing visibility of the journal, we wish to expand our Editorial Board to ensure the journal is able to cope with an increasing number of submissions whilst maintaining high editorial standards.
We welcome applications from international researchers working in the field of digital health, particularly with expertise in the following areas:
- M-health and wearable technology
- Medical devices and technologies
- Virtual healthcare
- Artificial intelligence and personalized medicine
- Digital therapeutics
- Social media and digital health
BMC Digital Healthscope and ethos
BMC Digital Healthconsiders research on all aspects of the development and implementation of digital technology in both medicine and public health, such as mobile health applications, virtual healthcare and wearable technology, as well as the role of social media and other communications technology in digital health.
《华尔街日报》does notmake editorial decisions on the basis of the interest of a study or its likely impact. Studies must be scientifically valid; for research articles this includes a scientifically sound research question, the use of suitable methods and analysis, and following community-agreed standards relevant to the research field.
We are interested in individuals who are committed to开放获取,data sharingandinnovationin scientific publishing.
Suitable candidates should:
- have aminimum of twenty (20)research papers published inreputable,English language,peer-reviewedjournals
- be frequently listed ascorresponding author(first or last author) during thelast five years;
havedemonstrable expertisethatfits within the scopeandthe needof the journal.
Suitable Editorial Board Members forBMC Digital Healthmust:
- support the journal’s ethos, scope, editorial standards, and policies, and be committed to representBMC Digital Healthwithin the scientific community;
- provide a professional and supportive service to our authors and ensure that manuscripts fulfil the requirements of the Journal and are handled efficiently and appropriately through peer-review.
Role and responsibilities
The Editorial Board Member is primarily responsible for assessing manuscripts for their suitability for peer review, selecting suitable reviewers who meet the Journal’s requirements and recommends decisions on the basis of the peer reviewers’ reports and their own assessment while adhering to the Journal’s editorial policies.
An Editorial Board Member forBMC Digital Healthshould be willing to handle aminimum of 12 manuscripts per yearacross a range of disciplines within theirbroader subject area.
We also encourage all of our Editors to take an active interest in journal development and promotional projects to help increase the visibility of our published research.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in becoming an Editorial Board Member forBMC Digital Health, pleaseclick hereto submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.